A1cNow Plus HbA1c Test System 10 Pack
What truly differentiates the A1cNow+ is the ability to accurately perform a HbA1c test without the large investment usually required to purchase a standalone HbA1c test machine – there is absolutely no set-up cost because the analyser is included FREE with the HbA1c test kit!
PLEASE REFRIGERATE UPON ARRIVAL IF LONG SHELF LIFE IS REQUIRED, 4 MONTH SHELF LIFE IF KEPT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
10 Reasons why you will love this portable analyser and HbA1c tests
- Results are ready in 5 minutes. No waiting days for the lab.
- Requires only a small (5 µL) blood sample from a fingerprick.
- Lab-quality results. Certified by the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP).
- Device displays clear, step-by-step instructions.
- Training is not required – simply start testing as soon as you receive the kit.
- Absolutely no maintenance or manual calibration required.
- Battery-operated and can be easily transferred between treatment rooms or locations.
- Small, portable HbA1c meter can go wherever you go. Ideal for rural and regional Health Practitioners and Diabetes Educators throughout Australia.
- Patient-centred goals for the improvement of health can be set in real time.
- The test procedure is based on proven immunoassay technology.
Like the sound of what you hear?
In clinical settings the complications of trialing and gaining approval to purchase a more expensive dedicated desktop based system can drag on for years. Instead you can buy an A1cNow+ test kit for a fraction of the cost and be up and running in days!
The A1cNow+ provides a great, low-risk way for you to easily experience the advantages of HbA1c testing on-the-spot.
The A1cNow+ is Fully Certified (so you can be confident with your results)
- National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP) certified
- IFCC Certified
- Registered with the Australian Theraputic Goods Administation (ARTG registered)†
† Restricted for professional use only