Afinion AS100 Analyser
The Afinion's large, colour touch-screen, fast analysis and range of testing options makes it a convenient and essential tool for doctor's practices, hospitals, specialist rooms and all diabetes management programs.
The Afinion analyser offers next generation point of care testing of multiple analytes on the one monitor. This exceptionally easy to use instrument tests glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c), albumin / creatinine ratio (ACR), lipids and C-Reactive Protein (CRP).
- Multiple analytes on one instrument – HbA1c, ACR and CRP
- Very easy to use
- Short assay times e.g. 3 minutes for HbA1c
- Tiny sample size, from 1.5 µL
- All-in-one Reagent Cartridge
- Large colour touch-screen
- Long shelf life of reagents at room temperature
- Integrated error detection system prevents erroneous results from being displayed
Technical SpecificationsThe Afinion Analyser System is an instrument specially designed to measure various chemistries, and consequently a very wide range of tests. The reagent cartridge and the instrument are designed as closed units.
A unique fail-safe system supervises and logs every step during processing and measurement. This ensures that a result will never be displayed if an error occurs during sample handling or measurement.
- Small footprint: 12.6 × 6.7 × 6.7 in. (32 × 17 × 17 cm )
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Storage capacity: 1,000 results (500 patient results + 500 control results)
- Colour touch display in local language
- Test Cartridge with integrated Sampling Device
- Bar coded label with test specific information
- Whole blood, plasma or urine-samples can be used
- No end-user calibration of analyser or tests required
- Power supply: AC/DC adapter
- Interface: RS232 and USB port. Ethernet via ADCC
- Accessories: Barcode reader and printer