FC10 Digital Breath Alcohol Analyser
The FC10 Portable Breath Alcohol Tester is the true workhorse of breathalysers. Widely used by Mine Sites, Law Enforcement and Correctional Facilities, the FC10 combines high precision, ease of use and ruggedness with affordability.
The Lifeloc FC10 includes direct BAC testing and passive alcohol screening in one instrument. Passive testing does not require a mouthpiece and is perfect for rapid "zero tolerance" alcohol screening of subjects and "sniffing" of open containers. Known for its long life and fast recovery times, the FC10 is likely the only breath alcohol tester you will ever need.
For ease of use and operator safety the FC10 provides audible and graphical breath flow and alcohol content indicators to signal important test situations such as insufficient breath, reverse breath flow, possible uncooperative subjects and a pre-indication of low, medium or high BAC subject levels. Actual BAC results are shown on the large easy to read display.
Unlike other devices on the market, the FC Series utilise a full 64 character backlit display with text prompts (rather than hard to remember status codes). For long life and test reliability, Lifeloc uses a lifetime warranted 1 inch (2.54 mm) platinum fuel cell which is up to four times larger than competitive electrochemical cells. In passive testing, a unique double-pump breath sampling system ensures rapid testing of multiple subjects. Advanced security and lock-out features eliminate unauthorised operation.
Our EasyTab™ mouthpiece is self-aligning, easy to affix in daylight or at night and snaps reassuringly in-place. The patented design prevents operator contact with the "wet" end of a used mouthpiece. Simply push the tab to eject the used mouthpiece. As a further good hygiene practice, exhaled breath is always directed away from the operator. EasyTab™ mouthpieces are available in individually sealed bags of 100 or 250.
The FC Series of portable breath analysers are manufactured in the USA by Lifeloc, CE marked and NHTSA approved as evidential instruments. International certifications, languages and units of measure are readily available.
- U.S. DOT (NHTSA) conforming product
- Automatic, Manual and Passive sampling modes
- Auto adjusting backlit LCD for excellent day or night visibility
- EasyTab™ mouthpiece eliminates operator contact with wet-end of mouthpiece
- Breath flow directed away from the operator
- Fastest response and recovery times in the industry
- Easy to understand user prompts step the operator through each test
- Audible and Graphical breath flow and BAC level indicators
- Exceptional battery life provides up to 6,000 tests: rechargeable or standard
- 1" platinum fuel cell with lifetime warranty
- Patented Lifeloc sampling and measurement algorithms
- Full calibration service available
- Quality made in USA
Calibration for this machine is recommended every 3 months. Please inquire for more information.